SUSEELA NETRLAYA IS SITUATED ON PLOT NO 5 SREE RAM NAGAR COLONY,PIPE LINE ROAD, ABOVE VIJAYA DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE, MANIKONDA ROAD, PUPPLAGUDA
ANS 02 : Suseela Netralaya & Maternity Hospital is a Super specialty hospitals and offers a list of comprehensive ophthalmic care in Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana and in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh and also around Rayalseema Region
We provide :
1) Refractive surgeries including Lasik , lasek , PRK , ICL .
2) Corneal surgeries – PKP , DALK ,DSEK, C3R for keratoconus .
3) Ocular surface disorders with AMTgraft , pterygium surgeries
4) Retina – Vitreoretinal surgeries , Intravitreal Injections , Lasers
5) Lens – phacoemulsification with wide array of choice for intraocular lens . Multifocal & Toric iols available .
6) Occuloplasty – DCR , DCT ,Lid reconstruction surgeries , ocular malignancies , decompression surgeries , occular implants ,prosthetic eyes .
7) Glaucoma – filteration surgeries , with glaucoma drainage devices .
8) Neuro Ophthalmology and peadiatric ophthalmology – squint surgeries , peadiatric catracts , iv steroids for connective tissue disorders .
ANS 03 : Consultation charges in the OPD ( for any Doctor) is Rs.300/- only.
For Special Clinics, the fees vary between Rs.600/- to Rs. 1000/-
For Sundays the charge is Rs.600/
ANS 04 : The admission procedure is very brief and completely “hassle-free”. The advice for admission from any other doctor is not mandatory. However, if there is any such advice, the patient’s family or relatives should carry the same at the time of admission.
Patients can avail option of having surgeries on the same day , given if it is possible The patient’s relative/escort then fills up the ‘Consent Form’ for admission, while the patient is administered necessary medical treatment.
ANS 05 : It varies according to the nature of the operation. To obtain an estimate please Contact Front Desk at Hospital or Phone : 8413401716 – 9100944163 – Mobile : 9701885999
ANS 06 :The mode of payment is only by Cash / UPI online Payments / Credit Card / Debit Cards (Visa or Master Cards).
ANS 07 : Yes, it is, if your TPA is on the panel of our hospital. However, We have a tie-up with 10 T P As –
1) Government of Andhra Pradesh Health Schemes Covering :
b) Employee health scheme
c) ECHS for army professional
d) Arogya Bhadratha for police
2) CGHS ( Central Government Health Scheme )
3) Medi Assist
5) TTK Health Care Services Pvt. Limited
6) Good Health Plan Limited
7) United Health Care India Pvt. Limited
8) Health India
9) Dedicated Health Care Services( India )Pvt. Limited
10) Alankit Health Care (P) Limited, ( Alankit )
ANS 08 : Yes, we do have the facility of Cashless Treatment Benefit which is subject to the condition the concerned TPA’s issues Letter of Approval to Suseela Netralaya & Maternity Hospital.
ANS 09 : Quality wise we offer state of art health facilities at a very Reasonable charges , we are still negotiable.
ANS 10 : Negotiable – depending upon case we assess if it is considerable !!!
ANS 11 : 8 AM to 10 PM
Lunch Break – 2-3 PM
Emergencies – Round the Clock .
ANS 12 : Visitors passes are issued from the Reception.
ANS 13 : ONE visitor at a time is allowed
ANS 14 : Prescribed Medicines have to be purchased .
ANS 15 : Yes , it is allowed . We also have Restaurants and Mess Canteens within a radius of 200 m of hospital vicinity .
ANS 16 : For the patients admitted in the Wards, information can be obtained from the treating Consultant and the concerned Medical Officer.
ANS 17 : Yes, the hospital has 24 x 7 x 365 days ‘ Emergency Care ‘
ANS 18. Yes we do have for :
1) Diabetic retinopathy package for diagnosis – Rs 3000/-
2) Glaucoma workup – Rs 2000/-
ANS 19 : During a Day Care Surgery, the patient is not required to stay in the hospital overnight.
ANS 20 : Yes, we have an Ambulance Service on Chargeable hiring basis
ANS 21 : Your consultant will make an entry for discharge on your case sheet. After this, the resident doctors
prepare the discharge card. Then the file is sent to the Cashier / Reception for clearance, after which the final
bill is prepared, taking into account all the advance deposit money paid and hospital charges . When the final
bill is ready, payment has to be made at the counter immediately. This procedure may take 1-2 hours.
ANS 23 : The following documents are required for a refund:
0 I. Final bill (original)
02..Receipts of all advance and subsequent payments made
03. Check-out slip
ANS 23 : Your summary report or discharge card will be given to you by the nursing staff at the time of the discharge. In case there is a technical delay in the preparation of a discharge card , it will be mailed or posted to you within a week of the discharge.